We continue to work on our protocol for taking grocery orders. Here’s
the plan we’re working with right now:
- We will take orders via our website at cortescoop.ca/shop
- This is our new online storefront and it’s in “beta” (as the developers say) — Pick your items and pay via credit card right away. We’ll let you know when your order is ready (the next day)
- We will continue to take orders over the phone or via email while our online store is in beta, email is preferred – use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be as specific as possible while ordering: give quantities, brands, sizes, etc. when using email
- We can only take short orders (less than eight items) over the phone
- We have a minimum $75 order for delivery.
- We accept payment via your member account, credit card, or e-transfer to email@example.com
- For deliveries, we accept orders on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until midnight for delivery the following day. We will call you for payment the following morning. There is a $10 charge for this service.
- For pickups, we accept orders on the day before until midnight. Again we will call the following morning to arrange for payment and pickup. Note this service is not available on Sundays. There is a $5 charge for this service.
Because we are a small store, providing a delivery and pickup service is
sometimes a challenge. We’ve got it mostly figured out over the past
few months. Thanks for your continued patience and support.