The Co-op has a new meeting room located at the back of the building. We decided to offer this room for rent to other community organizations and events looking for a professional space for meetings and presentations. Consider the following amenities:
- Convenient location – Mansons Landing
- Easy access – no key required – just a punch code
- Parking – available on either side of the building
- Internet access – wired or wireless
- Computer – for quick Internet access and printing
- Printer – multi-function printer/copier/scanner with colour
- Projector – set up with screen and cables
- Tables and chairs – enough for 10 people
- Wall space – for posting large posters, etc.
- Kitchen amenities – small refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and tea kettle in next room
- Washroom – toilet and sink in next room
Other amenities are coming soon . . .
- Water dispenser
- Phone – for conference calls or quick calls
- Boardroom table – large table with 10 office chairs (more chairs available)
- White board
You can rent the entire room or, if you’re looking for an office space, you can rent just for that too!
|Meeting Room – no commitment||$15 per hour|
|Meeting Room – commitment of 9 meetings per year||$12 per hour|
|Office Desk – no commitment||$12 half day (4 hours) / $18 full day|
|Office Desk – commitment of 14 days for one month||$8 half day (4 hours) / $12 full day|
All amenities are included in the price except for printing. Price includes up to 10 printed pages per day; extra pages cost more.
This room is adjacent to our staff room and has a door for privacy. It has good lighting along with two windows that can open. It is well-insulated with its own electric heat.
We are working on an online schedule for the room; in the meantime, email Eric for availability and booking.